You don’t want to miss our upcoming April BGSD meeting as we welcome speaker Roy Chaney, Senior Stakeholder and Liaison with the Internal Revenue Service. It’s happening on Tuesday, April 25th, at 6 p.m. This meeting will be virtual.
This is a rare opportunity to hear directly from an IRS representative. A sampling of topics Mr. Chaney will address are:
· How to set up an installment agreement (Individual and Business)
· What are the options if you can't afford to pay the taxes due?
· What can the IRS levy? (Banks, credit cards, social security, etc.)
· What are the various notices sent out regarding balances due and the collection process? What does each "actually" mean?
· What are the various statute of limitations related to collections?
Roy Chaney is a skilled tax professional with 32 years of exam and collection experience within the IRS. As a Senior Stakeholder Liaison for the greater Los Angeles area, Mr. Chaney is a regular presenter for business and professional organizations seeking better understanding of IRS principles and procedures.
Mr. Chaney will be joining us virtually from Los Angeles.
You don’t want to miss this opportunity to hear directly from an industry expert.
Questions? Please contact Kim Harris at email@example.com.
The link to the Webinar will be sent on Monday, 04/24/2023 to all those who register.